Our Energy practice includes advising on operations and projects through the preparation of documents and assistance in negotiations.
- M&A involving companies and projects (conventional or renewable energy)
- Development and negotiation sector-specific contracts, including EPCs, turn key, joint ventures, concession contracts, power purchase and sale agreements, use of transmission / distribution system contracts (CUST / CUSD), equipment supply and gas supply contracts (GSAs)
- Structured financing, greenfield and brownfield project finance, corporate finance, renegotiation and debt restructuring
- Advice on implementation of generation projects, transmission lines and distribution facilities
- Advice on regulatory aspects and acting before regulators
- Specific administrative disputes and litigation.